- Venue: BrewSmith HQ – via McCoppin’s Richmond
- The most informative page I could find.
- Price: $8.99
- ABV: 7.8%
- Ideal time and place: Picture yourself jamming with a funk band. You’re the bass player, obviously.
- Goes great with: Cake
Two Best Things about this Beer:
- Excellent balance of roasty/sweet/chocolate flavours. Quite nice.
- It’s like, 7% or something, man. I can’t remember since I drank it all.
Two weaknesses of this beer:
- No wattleseed flavour
- It’s pricey
I know, it’s supposed to be a wattle seed stout, but there’s way too much roasted malt in this one to even come close to letting the wattleseed shine through. Think of a beer more like Aussie Wattle Pale Ale if you want to actually taste some wattle seed. Despite this, I still give it two thumbs up because it’s a good, big, stout.