- Venue: A cold and rainy evening at BrewSmith HQ, via McCoppins, Richmond
- Crafty Pint’s Description of the beer
- Price: $7.50 (568mL)
- ABV: 6.2%
- Ideal time and place: At home on a super wet and chilly evening. This totally hit the spot.
- Goes great with: spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce. It can hold it’s own.
Two Best Things About This Beer:
- Very smooth, rich and tasty. There’s sweet malt, husky grain, fruity yeast flavors, and clean balanced hop flavor. Reminds me of our own Hoppy Heart IPA. Has a very slightly ‘cool’ aftertaste which reminded me of mint.
- Nice size. I like a big bottle. And it’s cheap.
- I can’t really fault it much. Maybe an extra few points of alcoholic heat would be a plus.
If you would like to try a very balanced but really deep and flavorful IPA, this is one to get. And get it before it runs out – they call it ‘Single batch’ for a reason!
Two thumbs up!