- Venue: East of Everything (their Facebook page, cause the website’s blank)
- Tuatara’s Website/Description
- Price: $10 (330mL)
- ABV: 10.5%
- Ideal time and place: A lazy, sunny afternoon when you feel like you should be doing something.
Two Best Things About This Beer:
- Incredible hop flavour and aroma
- Super dense and needs to be sipped
- It’s just too sweet, really
- The hop flavour just isn’t big enough to balance out the rest of the beer
Despite this, it’s a delightful beer. You may want to just have one at a time though. Plus, this beer’s been discontinued, I recommend finding it before it’s gone for good. Where else can you try a double American Pale Ale?
Two thumbs up!