- Venue: An Eastern European household, via McCoppins, Richmond
- St. Peter’s Brewery Website
- Price: $10 (500mL)
- ABV: 6.5%
- Ideal time and place: Waiting in reception for the dentist. This will definitely calm your nerves.
- Goes great with: a coffee, just for balance.
Two Best Things About This Beer:
- Ultra creamy and flavourful.
- The bottle is way cool – it’s an ovoid medicine bottle. The picture doesn’t really do it justice.
- The licorice flavour really puts me off.
- This beer’s too rich to even finish the bottle! Seriously. Is that a weakness? Perhaps it’s my weakness and not the beer’s…
If you would like to try a sweet creamy stout with a slight medicine-ey flavour, this one will fit the bill. If you like anise, this beer will treat you well.
One thumb up!