Red Rye Ale – 18 Litre Recipe
That’s right, brewing maniacs, it’s here: brew in big batches to save time and money. This is a quadruple recipe (18 litres) for everyone with large boil pots and 4 BrewSmith size fermenters (or a big one). Very handy size for filling Corny kegs!
- 4x packs of malt extract, hops, specialty grains, and premium brewing yeast
- Special instructions for an 18 litre batch
- 19+ litre boil pot
- 7+ litre steep pot
- Your own sanitizer and bottles
Comes packed in a large carton.
Red Rye Ale – New Recipe for 2018
We love the body and malty taste of this beer, but we think we can improve on it. This year, we're adding more hops (and a different variety) to pump up the aroma and make it a true all-rounder. It's still as big and hearty as ever and packed with 4 different grains, but with more delicate tropical fruits and citrus aroma. You can still expect huge body and a delicious flavour.
It’s like drinking a big, malty, hoppy hug!
Available April 29
This kit contains:
· Malt extract, hops, specialty grains, and premium brewing yeast
· Starter brewing kit – everything you need to make 2 six packs. Just add bottles!
Estimated ABV 5.9%
See our FAQs for more info.